For most readily useful outcomes while using the Bloom Brand Battery Kit, please follow our guidelines and recommendations below:
1. try not to overcharge battery pack.
The Bloom Battery Kit is just a fully rechargeable unit that only takes 3-4 hours to charge. To prevent overheating the system, usually do not keep battery pack charging for very long amounts of time, such as for instance overnight (Light-emitting Diode will light continuously during charging you plus the Light-emitting Diode will flash 10X and then turn fully off once completely connected and charged to energy).
For the Bloom DART battery, keep carefully the battery pack attached to the charger before the light shuts off, showing the unit is fully charged. The Light-emitting Diode light from the unit will flash 20 times and then shut down (whenever connected to the charger) to point the charge that is full.
2. Keep your battery pack clean.
We suggest utilizing a liquor swab, or Q-tip, to carefully clean your battery every one or two months. We do that in order to avoid any build-up of oil-residue which will cause difficulties with connectivity.
- Gather Q-tips and rubbing alcohol.
- Damp the Q-tip with rubbing liquor and carefully swirl the Q-tip across the battery pack mind (Use as numerous Q-tips as required through to the metal-connector is wholly without any residue).
- Allow the battery pack dry totally, then you’re prepared to vape!
For best results when utilizing your Bloom Brand Vape cartridge, proceed with the guidelines and recommendations below: